Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What I've Been Up To

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been MIA for a few months. I've been extremely busy making a human being! Introducing, Squish:






Squish is actually over three months old now and I've just been slacking on sharing these photos with the six people who read my blog. She was born just before Christmas which lead to the best Christmas of my life. Gibbie looks a lot like the hubs. Squish is a mystery. Sometimes she looks like me and other times she's just her own person. Some people say she looks like Gibbie did when she was a baby but I don't see it.

Gibbie is the best big sister. She helps calm Squish down when she cries (which is a lot) and will run and grab bibs and shake bottles when needed. She even asked to change a diaper a few days ago. Now that Squish is on the right formula things are awesome. It was a rough first few weeks because she cried all the time. It turned out she was having some reflux issues but life is good now. She does still like the sound of her own voice but it's nowhere near as bad as it was in the beginning.

One last thing. I went to Weight Watchers today and as terrified as I was to step up on the scale I did it and I'm at least glad I'm not back to my original weight!


I joined Weight Watchers the day after my 30th birthday. Tomorrow I will turn 32 and I'm nowhere near where I want to be. Of course, having a baby does give me a tiny excuse but now it's time to work.I hate work but I am much happier when I'm working out and eating right. I just need to remind my brain of that when it wants me to binge on Girl Scout cookies (freaking devils) and fried awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment