Friday, May 1, 2015

Goodbye April, Hello May


April 2015 Goals:

1. Lose five pounds.  **I failed at this one. Actually, I succeeded but then gained some back.**
2. Work out three days a week. **Again another fail. I have a lot of excuses.**
3. Finish one book that I'm in the middle of.  **Finished reading Red Letter Revolution.**
4. Start using Gibbie's chore and consequence chart regularly again. **Half fail. I'm using the consequence chart but tend to forget about the chore chart by the end of he day.**
5. Do one thing just for me once a week. **Fail.**

I'm going to cheat and use a few of the same for May!


May 2015 Goals:

1. Lose five pounds.
2. Work out three days a week.
3. Finish another book that I'm in the middle of.
4. Meditate every day.
5. Cut back to only drinking once a week.

Do you have any goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment