Thursday, June 25, 2015

Almost There

Hello Darlings.

I feel a breakthrough coming on. I think I'm getting close to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel a little bit better every day but only just a tiny bit. I'm inching my way through postpartum depression.

When I get depressed I can't bring myself to write. I tend to feel really bad about it because it is a great outlet and a lot of fun for me. I don't care if anyone reads this but I love to share my life. You would think that it would help me through the depression to share but I just can't now.

I'm hoping that by the end of July I will be back to blogging regularly. The girls are great, The Hubs is great, my progress is great. I've been working out a lot and trying my best to eat healthy and get plenty of sleep. I am determined to make it through to the other side and I hope you will be there waiting for me.

Until then, be happy, be blessed, and be yourself.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog post. I have been hoping to connect with other women who are going through the struggles of PPD. It does get better. I just got over a relapse that lasted about 16 days. I was diagnosed and began recovery in February. I've been told that we want recovery to be a straight line but it's actually a zig-zag one. The moments when I see my true self again are glorious! I'm so glad to have found your blog and look forward to following along. Writing has been therapy for me- but it's just what I do. :)

    ReplyDelete