Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Goals


I'm going to completely ignore the goals I didn't reach for May. If you didn't read my post about May you can find it here. Here are my goals for June:

1. Talk to my OB/GYN about postpartum depression ASAP!
2. Have at least 30 minutes of alone time every week (a walk, a solo store trip, anything).
3. Eat at least 1 fruit or vegetable at every meal and at least 1 for my morning or afternoon snack.
4. Finish 1 book I've been reading for over a year.
5. Fit into favorite jeans.

I am still doing Weight Watchers however I just started tracking again last Monday after ditching the entire idea for about a month. I am only doing online now though. I started dreading the meetings so I'm thinking I'll do much better if that's something I don't have to worry about.

Do you have any goals for June?

No comments:

Post a Comment