Friday, October 25, 2013

Flashback Friday

I am too obsessed with having a format for this blog. I get to Tuesdays and think I have to write about something important instead of just my day to day and skip it. Then the skipping turns into days of skipping and then here I am a week after I say I'm back with a random blog. Meh, if you're reading this then chances are you interested in my regular day to day so we'll see how it goes from here on out.

For now, have some old school photos.

All mamas can stand with me when I say a HOW WAS SHE EVER SO LITTLE?

Last year's pumpkin carving adventure. I should have counted all the times she said "ew."

I think she was threatening me.

Such a sweet little thing.

Did you all know I have a black sister? I bet you didn't.

Little drummer girl.

This was the first cookout we had at our house last year soon after moving in.

All smiles, as usual.

Playing with her baby while wearing her giant tutu. What a girl!

My friend made this last year when I was super excited about the return of Grey's Anatomy. The actual photo was taken pre-baby, pre-marriage, pre-engagement even. Pre-real life.

I love sharing old photos because it reminds me of how far I've come in my life. If you would have talked me when the last photo was taken I was a completely different person from when the first photo was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment