Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Review

How was your weekend? Ours was very full and very fun. From Friday night in our living room tent to Sunday night watching the Red Sox tie the series we were busy.

Saturday morning we found Gibbie's lamb that we bought her for her first Christmas and she proudly named it Little Baa Baa:

I had a cooking show on Saturday afternoon but it sounds like her and The Hubs had some fun in the backyard while I was gone.

That night we wanted to go to the new Jason's Deli at the fancy new mall that is halfway open. I past by it on the way home from my cooking show and say the lights on and assumed it was open. I was wrong but it worked out of the best because we ended up getting sushi instead.

This roll is called The Mexican Orgasm. It was so good we had two:

After dinner we went back to the half open mall to check out the new Barne's & Noble. It was very bittersweet. The Barnes & Noble that The Hubs and I met at was closed and moved to this new location. Feeling nostalgic and sad about it but the new location is actually incredibly awesome and well stocked. Everything's in order since it's brand new so it was easy to find a book for each of us! Also, I love that we say we're going to the bookstore and Gibbie gets so incredibly excited!

Gibbie was my only student in Sunday School so we decided to pack it up early and head to the zoo.

Boo at the Zoo was insanely packed but she loved trick or treating:







She had a lot of fun so I think we did it right:

Sunday night was spent at our favorite little Italian restaurant and then home to relax.

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment