Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dear Self

Dear New Hot Body I've Been Working On,

     I'm so sorry about what happened last week. I know I promised to always be true to you but I got weak. I've been true for so long and I hope you don't leave me over my infidelity. I swear to you that chocolate cake meant absolutely nothing to me. It was a cheap thrill and I won't let it come between us again. The extra sleep in the morning? It's all over, I'll be back up at 6:15 every weekday morning from here on out. The beer? Forgotten! I've stocked up on grapes to freeze just for you!

     I can feel you slowly slipping away and I really don't want to lose you. I promise I'll do better. The cake is out of the house now anyway and that last cupcake, I swear I'll save it for the kid. I'll work on us, I'll put in all of my heart again, just please don't leave me!



Love,
202.2 as of yesterday even though I was under 200 three weeks ago.

PS.
The Color Run is less than two weeks away and I'd love it if you were there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment