Friday, September 13, 2013

Flashback Friday

I might have woken up on the right side of the bed today. I'm starting to feel more positive and I might be on the way to getting out of my slump. I have to be happy on Sunday because I'm doing The Color Run and I think it might be illegal to not be happy during the race. Tomorrow morning I'm going to a Sunday School teachers training so that should be fun too. For now, enjoy some pictures!

Here's a few very early pictures of Gibbie:



 This is the view from our first apartment together. It was pre-Gibbie and it was so amazingly nice. We lived off of two incomes AND didn't have diapers and formula to buy. This was the last time I looked out the back door:

 I'd say this little girl was a better trade for the apartment view:

 I sometimes have way too much fun with my own camera:



 Here's Gibbie in San Antonio earlier this year:

We were on the zoo train and we were all having a lot of fun. Here's me and Best friend E:

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment