Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Link Roundup

Today's party/shindig/roundup is brought to you by a sleep deprived and dehydrated mama. I better get in shape today because tomorrow I'm doing something absolutely awesome that I've been wanting to do for a while...

This is what I'm doing tomorrow!!!!

Nothing makes me laugh more than when the cast of SNL cracks up in the middle of skit.

This guide to stains will come in handy around the house. Stains are icky. Eeww.

I would absolutely love to go to WhoFest in Dallas. So awesome!

I can only hope I'm as awesome as these parents one day.

Yet another hair style I'd love to have but fear I'm too old for.

I really wish I could afford to buy these return address stamps! I especially love design #2.

What are your plans for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment