Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend Look Back

How was your Easter weekend? Ours was half busy and half relaxing.

I started out Saturday morning with going to the salon. My current look of mousy brown hair pulled into a ponytail was getting a bit drab and outdated so I decided it was time for just a tiny change. Here's my before picture:


Saturday afternoon was a time for dying some eggs! I think we usually do it earlier than the night before Easter but life has been busy this year. Check out Gibbie's look of determination:


She was just so into it and had a ton of fun as usual.


Squish was a bit annoyed that she doesn't have the mobility to help out. I think her face says it all:


Sunday morning was wild! I managed to get two kids, a husband, and myself looking good to get to church by 9am! I wanted to be super cheesy and have the girls in matching dresses. I couldn't find exact matches but these dresses were definitely close enough:


After church we had a little time to relax before heading to the family gathering at my brother-in-law's house. Gibbie had a solo Easter egg hunt in their backyard and then I got kisses:


Over all it was a good day. Both girls were completely worn out and passed out before we even got out of my brother-in-law's neighborhood.


Oh and here's my not so subtle change I made to my hair:


I'm also back on social media as of yesterday morning. It's funny how I found it hard to give up at first but now that I'm back I'm already bored with it.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter and have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment