Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Link Party and Maybe More

What a day so far. I woke up this morning not feeling qualified to be a mom. On top of that I'm feeling very emotional for some reason. I went to MOPS which is always helpful and now both girls are sleeping. I'm hoping that by the time they wake up I will have snapped out of this mom funk and back to my normal awesomeness!

So yesterday I added a button you all can click on to follow me on Pinterest. Today I added a button you can push if you want to pin something from my page! It's over there on the right! Give it a try some time! I plan on doing some fun crafts with Gibbie (and eventually Squish) in the next few months and I'll share everything I do so that you can pin what you like!


Here's a few links for your weekend:

Have you heard of Ipsy? It's a monthly makeup subscription service ans it's a lot of fun! For only $10 a month you get a cute makeup bag and 5 products.

I've never actually watched a full episode of How I Met Your Mother but I am obsessed with Friends.

Someday I will go to Germany. I will definitely have to keep these tips in mind when I finally get there.

This is too cute. I want to go with this dog tomorrow too!

I accidentally wasted an hour playing this game. Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment