Thursday, April 16, 2015

Excitement and Thankfulness

I'm super excited because I've added a Pinterest button to my page! Look over to the right, just above that add, and click on the link to go check out my Pinterst page! I update it regularly and I'm always looking for other pages to follow. If you'd like me to check out your page as well leave a comment with the link and I definitely will!


I'm always thankful for my girls. They keep me up at night, they drive me crazy, they test my patience on an hourly basis but I never knew I could love so deeply until they came into my life.

I'm also extremely thankful for Chuy's Tex Mex! Two days ago I found out we were getting one in town and I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry a little at the news. I first went there about 10 years ago in Austin and I ate Campfire Enchiladas (which isn't a regular menu item but a special at the time). It's my all time favorite restaurant! I go anytime I'm in a  city with one which usually means that my best friend has no choice but to take me there when I visit San Antonio! Now, we're getting one, and I can't believe how lucky we are as a city!!! I know, I'm being very dramatic about food, but I love this place so much!

Finally, I'm thankful for crochet. I don't get to do it as much as I used to and I'm definitely not very good at it but it's such a relaxing thing to do. I'm currently in the middle of a blanket and I'm about to restart a rug made from t-shirt material. I've started and restarted the rug twice already and I'm determined to get it right!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that Walmart put their vital wheat gluten on clearance. Yes this means that they will no longer carry it, but at $1.50 a box, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete