Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weigh In and More

Also known as "Too Much Tuesday" because I always end up doing way too much on Tuesdays. Thank God The Hubs takes Gibbie to school, I'm not sure if I could handle one more thing to do today.

So this is how I ended my Weight Watchers week yesterday:


This is actually the first week since I've been back on the program that I haven't used all of my weekly points so I'm pretty proud of that.

I'm thrilled that I lost so much:


I didn't weigh in last week because I was at a direct sales party at a friend's house that day and couldn't find the time to go to a different meeting so this is actually a two week progress.


I went grocery shopping right after my Weight Watchers weigh in then rushed home to put away groceries and feed Squish. I almost had a super awesome photo of her but spit up happens:


After just a few minutes of playing with Squish it was time to pick up Gibbie from school. We only had time to get home and change clothes before heading to Taekwondo. Today she got her white belt:


She was so proud! Even The Hubs got off of work early to come see her. I was so exhausted by the time we got home we just ordered pizza and called it a night.

Pour Squish is teething. No really, she is teething! I didn't believe it could happen so early, she's not even four months old, but there is the tip of a tiny tooth shooting out of her gums. I'm in shock and I feel so bad for her. This explains why she went from sleeping through the night for an entire month to waking up once or twice to eat in the past week.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment