Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday


*For Gibbie's school. She absolutely loves it there and has grown so much. Her speech has gotten so much better and she can now write her name. We've decided to keep her in pre-k one more year so she'll get to go to the same school next year as well. Her birthday is the day before the cut off date for kindergarten so we'd rather she be the oldest in her class instead of the youngest.

*Squish sleeping through the night! Every now and then we'll have an odd night of her wanting to eat at 3am but for the most part she sleeps from about 7:30pm to about 7am. I'm not sure how we total lucky but it's amazing and I love it. 

*Crochet. I've fallen in love with crochet in the past few months. It's so calming and a lot of fun for me. Right now I'm in the middle of a blanket and a rug. Here's a picture of me holding Squish while crocheting a rug:


No comments:

Post a Comment