Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Link Party


Happy Friday! I'm really excited about this weekend. Tomorrow is date night! Above is a (not so great self taken) picture from our last date night which was on my birthday. I'm super excited to be trying a new-ish sushi place that opened when I was pregnant and a new bar that has old school arcade games. What are you plans for the weekend?

Here are some links to hold you over. I've thrown in a few to Mother's Day gift ideas since it's just a few weeks away:

I love Etsy. I especially love all of the cute and quirky cards you can find on there. Here's some Mother's Day cards to check out!

If you're crafty and you're looking to make your mom (or your kids' mom) something special try these awesome DIY photo magnets!

I found this on a list of things lazy people need and I definitely think it's something that I would use.

Does the mom in your life seem to already have everything? I just know you can find something for her at Uncommon Goods.

I've seen many Pixar Theories but this one blows the rest away!

Words are awesome. Words are my favorite. These words had me rolling and The Hubs rolling his eyes!

I love using Pinterest! This was my most popular pin from last week!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment