Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Link Party!


Oh what a day! After MOPS (where the picture above was taken), Gibbie had a total meltdown. It wasn't the best day but we got to see Aunt E and Aunt M which was awesome. I'm so glad it's Friday night, both girls are in bed, and I'm having a beer and watching Airplane. Can you believe I've never seen this movie?!

Have some links!

I'm back on social media so if you'd like to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Tumblr please do!

Add this to the things I can definitely agree with!

I am so in love with this song and it's not really the kind of music I typically listen to. I can't stop listening to it!

I love looking at vintage wedding photos and wondering where these people are now.

The Hubs bought me an awesome Sriracha t-shirt from Urban Outfitters in Las Vegas a few months ago. I need all of these to match it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment