Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Link Party

There's so much to do this weekend! Later The Hubs and I are dropping Gibbie off with his parents and going to see World's End (I'm so giddy)! I'm hoping to wear my new dress which is a size 14! I have to mention that because it's been 10 years since I've been a size 14 and it's a wonderful feeling! The Greek Food Festival is also going on so I may make a point to get us there tomorrow after church. We have Sunday School Rally Day tomorrow at church to get the kids excited for the Sunday school year to start next weekend. Exciting stuff!

Here's some links to keep you busy:

A better way to give money as a gift. Sticking a 20 in a card is so over!

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Cheer up! This blog also has some awesome money saving tips.

I really want to make this family birthday chart but I wouldn't know where in the house to hang it. The Hubs and I are always asking each other when family members' birthdays are and usually end up texting his mom to find out.

Have you seen these photos of Barbie and Ken? I mean, we always knew Ken was a little "left handed" as my southern mama used to say. I obviously love these!

I love the Everyday People cartoons. This one is one of my favorites of the moment.

And now I'm crying.

I'm really into lemon right now and I'm dying to try these cookies.

Enjoy your weekend and here's an old picture of Gibbie to get you through:
Sometimes she wears fezzes now. Fezzes are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment